City of London, London
about 2 months ago
This is an excellent client-facing opportunity for anyone looking to progress further into leadership.
- 3+ years commercial data science experience
- High level of proficiency in Python and/or R
- Proven experience leading data science teams and managing projects through into production
- Ability to engage with senior stakeholders
- MSc/PhD in Computer Science, Data Science or a related quantitative field
- Willingness to travel to client site (3 days on-site/2 days work from home)
If you are interested in this or other Data Science/Engineering opportunities please contact Calum Ross on firstname.lastname@example.org or +44(0)203 301 9922. Unfortunately this position is only available to candidates eligible to work in the EU without sponsorship.
For all of our live Data Science positions in the UK please click here - https://www.xcede.com/jobs/data-science/united-kingdom/