Lead Data Engineer
Fin-tech, London 3 days per week
£100,000 Salary + Bonus
Hyper-growth fin-tech are hiring for a Lead Data Engineer to join their strong Data team in London! Interesting and varied role where you can work across the whole pipeline on a breadth of impactful projects! Great scope for career progression & you'll be leading a team of Data Engineers! Your responsibilities as a Lead Data Engineer will include but not be limited to:
- Lead a team of Data Engineers on a range of interesting and complex commercial projects.
- Extract value and insights from the Data Engineering work to contribute towards the Data Science/ Analytics and modelling.
- Work closely with Data Scientists and can even take on some of the DS/ ML work yourself if this of interest to you!
- Work across the whole Data pipeline (Data Engineering, Data Warehousing, Data Science etc)
- Help shape the strategy and roadmap for Data Engineering and contribute towards discussions around tooling, technology and best practices.
YOUR SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
A successful Lead Data Engineer will have the following:
- Proven experience working in Lending, Payments, Credit Decisioning (something similar) - major focus on lending.
- Proficient with Python, SQL and Cloud Technology.
- Experience working across full Data Engineering pipeline.
- Preferably someone who is capable of 'wearing many hats' and getting hands on in other areas across Data Engineering, Analytics, Data Science, if necessary!
- Experience leading team of Data Engineers/ Scientists.
- Bachelors' degree in STEM subject.
- Competitive Salary
- Discretionary Bonus
- Wider Benefits Package
- Great scope for career progression at rapidly growing fin-tech
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to email@example.com or click the Apply Link!