Xcede is partnered with one of the U.K.s most exciting Technology organisations who have a large focus on sustainability. Due to the growth they are experiencing through the success over the past few years, they are looking to hire a Lead Credit Risk Analyst.
As the Lead Credit Risk Analyst, you will play a vital role in establishing & expanding fresh and revolutionary analytical capabilities to support the Credit Risk Analytics team within this organisation.
- Analysing, reconciling and validating credit risk data
- Ensure you are carrying out high level data quality assessment & root cause analysis on various risk data using Excel & SAS
- You will be responsible for engaging with various stakeholders amongst the Data users to provide insights & recommendations
- Aid in the production of monitoring packs for the Credit Risk unit
- Your role as a 'Lead' will mean you are there to mentor some more junior members of the team too.
- Extensive experience working within Credit Risk, specifically building Credit Risk MI
- Strong experience with both SQL & SAS inclusive of Macros.
- You are able to effectively communicate with non technical stakeholders to explain your key findings from your analysis
- A diverse understanding of Credit Risk concepts
If you are interested in this or other Business Intelligence opportunities please contact Jake Erlich on email@example.com or +44 20 3826 3745
Unfortunately, this position is only available to candidates eligible to work in the EU without sponsorship. For all our live Business Intelligence positions in the UK please click here https://www.xcede.com/jobs/data