Xcede has partnered up one of the largest security companies on a global scale and they're currently seeking a qualified Lead Business Analyst to join their Banking/FinTech division in Johannesburg, Gauteng.
Key Functions and Responsibilities:
As a Lead Business Analyst, you will drive the delivery of software projects and changes through a team of 7 analysts (Business, System and Test Analysts). You will also be responsible for the delivery of their own work as well as the deliverables generated from their direct reports.
The Lead Business Analyst role includes providing guidance, support and mentorship to their direct reports through creating an environment conducive to delivery, performing senior reviews and performance management.
- +4 years' experience analysing and documenting business process and systems
- +2 Years project management
- IT Diploma/Degree or Business-related qualification
- Analysts coaching experience
- System development methodologies
- Processes, information & technology modelling methods
- Experience working on an Agile SCRUM team
- Project planning certified
- Scrum Master / Product Owner Certified (preferred)