SQL, BI, Tableau, Google Analytics, Data visualisation, Data warehousing, BI systems architecture.
Our client, who is a well-funded data led startup based in London, is actively looking for a strong data warehousing professional with proven experience in BI systems architecture to lead a small team.
- Supercharging their BI tools - working with our existing team to further develop and improve our Tableau-based BI reporting infrastructure.
- Improving the underlying architecture - working with our engineering team to ensure our tools and data storage are just as efficient, fast and secure as possible, and future-proofed for the growth ahead.
- Building internal reports and visualisations - in Tableau.
You will need to have:
- At least 4 years of commercial experience in BI, data analytics, or a related financial or reporting role.
- High proficiency in SQL, and ideally the ability to code in other technical languages.
- Familiarity with Tableau, Google Analytics, and other BI tools.
- Data warehousing - proven experience in BI systems architecture.
- Financial fluency - you'll need to understand financial metrics (like P&L analysis).
- Data visualisation - proven ability to use data visualisation tools to make data impactful internally and externally.
- Familiarity with product metrics - you'll need to be able to identify key funnels and report on them effectively.
- The ability to work closely with the marketing, sales, and technical teams effectively.
- Experience in, or a desire to, manage and build a team.
- Obsessive attention to detail.
Please send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org