Our client are a leading company in the field of data engineering and product development, and we are looking for a junior technical business analyst to join our team. You will work closely with our product and data engineers, using SQL and ETL tools to analyse data, create reports, and provide insights to support our business goals. You will also collaborate with other stakeholders, such as customers, partners, and senior management, to understand their needs and requirements, and translate them into technical specifications and solutions.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- At least 2 years of experience as a technical business analyst, data analyst, or similar role
- Proficiency in SQL and ETL tools/
- Knowledge of data modelling, data warehousing, and data quality principles
- Excellent communication, presentation, and problem-solving skills
- A degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics, or related field
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- The willingness to learn new technologies and skills
As a Junior technical business analyst, you will enjoy:
- A competitive salary of 45k + bonus
- A hybrid work model, with 2 days in our London office and 3 days working remotely
- A supportive and collaborative work environment, with opportunities for career growth and development
- A range of benefits, such as pension, health insurance, and flexible working hours
Please send me your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org please note there is no sponsorship available on this role.