We have a current opportunity for a Junior Sales Manager on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Hamburg.
Our client, Europes largest B2B marketplace, due to the steady growth of their sales channels, are looking for support in their successful team in Inside Sales.
Below is their job advert:
Shape the future of B2B with us
- Deepen your sales career in a dynamic and rapidly growing online company and inspire customers with our products in the area of new customer acquisition with you in the lead role
- As part of our successful inside sales team, you are motivated to address new customers over the phone, to win them over for us and to advise them competently in all phases of the contractual relationship
- You convince with your winning manner and the professional online presentations you have made of the benefits of our products
what we offer
- Intensive training (with payment for the outward and return journey on the weekend and assumption of accommodation costs in HH) 3 months at the Hamburg headquarters
- As part of our friendly, successful team with flat hierarchies, you can contribute your own ideas and develop quickly
- You will receive an attractive salary package consisting of a fixed salary and an uncovered commission from us
- We offer you, among other things, a monthly travel allowance, special conditions at the "Fitness First" fitness club, etc.
- In our "Corporate Benefits" portal there are attractive discounts in the online shops of Adidas, Samsung, Apple and many more.
- Every employee has the opportunity to regularly receive further training in his or her specialist area at training courses and workshops
You impress us with that
- You are ambitious and want to celebrate successes that also pay off in monetary terms for you
- You are good at communicating, sociable, customer-oriented and show resilience even in unusual situations
- Ideally, you already have sales experience in retail, field service or, for example, the hotel industry
- You are enthusiastic about online and you are interested in the digital world
- By the way, we are always happy to have colleagues who speak English and / or French - but these are not a must