East London, London
£25000 - £340000 per annum
A very established London based agency jumped on the digital train just at the right time and have now become leaders in their space. Clients took note of this and now work together in very strong partnerships, delivering web design and build projects across the UK.
The Junior Digital Project Manager will be :
- Supporting the delivery of design and build projects
- Working closely with the client to ensure clear communication and quality is in place
- Managing designers and developers
- Ensuring resource is always at hand by working closely with the resource manager
The Junior Digital Project Manager will have:
- Ideally, 1 years experience delivering web design and build projects
- Have worked in a busy process driven environment before
- Strong client facing experience
- A good problem solving mind
- Ability to manage teams and work with technically minded people
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an agency who truly are specialists in their field.
Please send your CV for an initial conversation.
Keywords: Digital Project Manager,Digital Producer, Project Manager, Producer, Digital Campaign Manager, Digital Marketing Manager, Digital Project Co-ordinator, Project Co-ordinator, Junior Producer, Web Project Manager, Web Designer, Online Marketing Manager, Online Campaign Manager, Integrated project manager and integrated producer, Account manager