Journey Design & Management Lead (CX) | Hybrid, Cape Town/Johannesburg
About the client:
We have partnered with a South African financial services group that is the largest insurance company in Africa. They have embarked on a strategic journey to establish a new world CX function to deliver the client and intermediary facing solutions and tools in support of their digital transformation.
About the role:
The Journey Design & Management Lead will play a supporting role within the insights-led client journey and experience design, delivery, and management in support of the company's purpose and client value proposition.
- Manage and oversee client/intermediary journey design and mapping projects.
- Work closely with internal and external client insight professionals to understand client insights, interpret client needs and identify actionable insights.
- Collect, maintain and present data on the ideal CX based on research, industry best practices, and best-in-class benchmark standards.
- Present client experience design to business stakeholders for review and feedback.
- Identify opportunities to enhance cost-effectiveness, increase operational efficiency and contribute to the desired financial business outcomes.
- Collaborate closely with stakeholders across all business functions to improve client experience across channels, products ad touch points.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, or related discipline.
- 5 years of experience in delivering innovative and client-centric client experience design, including customer journey design and mapping.
- 2 years of experience in human-centered design methods e.g. design thinking.
- Experience in an agile work environment and design sprints towards problem definition and creative problem-solving.
- Knowledge of/in:
o Customer experience concepts and practices.
o The use of technology to improve customer experience.
o Identifying unmet market needs and translating these into new business opportunities.
o Advanced MS Suite skills.