Are you available for contract work? Would you like to work with a highly complex ERP system?
My client is a leading manufacturing & engineering organisation and is currently looking for a talented JDE Technical Lead that possesses experience with JD Edwards project implementations to join an ambitious team. You will be working on a fantastic project on an initial 6-month contract with the likelihood of extensions.
To be considered for this JDE Technical Lead role, you must have the following:
- Should have experience with full cycle JD Edwards project implementation /rollout within technical design, development and testing of Enterprise One ( JDE 9.1/ 9.2 ) .
- Candidate should have experience in providing Design solutions and Design Specification preparation, Application & report development and C/NER Business Function Development
- Should have experience in leading Technical team , estimation , planning and execution of technical activities
- Should have excellent experience in Data Migration and Interface design (Integrations) and its development .
- Should have experience in design and development of latest tools like Orchestrator , E1 Pages , CafeOne, OVR, UXOne
- Should have experience in design and development of business services (BSSVs)
- Should have basic exposure/experience in functional area like O2C , PTP etc.
They are based in an office in Cheltenham. With the opportunity of flexible working hours and a hybrid working environment.
Get in touch and let me know if you would like to join a leading manufacturing & engineering UK organization!