Support our client in the development of one of the most important fields in e-commerce - the future of payment management. To achieve this goal, our client is investing in an innovative application environment. IT products in the area of payments are completely rethought in agile product development teams set up specifically for this purpose. The Shared Product Services team are responsible for central services in the area of payments. They follow the principle "You build it, you run it". They also work agile according to Scrum.
The Tech Stack:
- Contemporary Technology and Modern Architecture Design Patterns
- Multi-Public Cloud Setup (AWS, GCP)
- Use of modern container management environments, serverless computing services
- Domain-driven design, microservices, message-driven architecture, maximum loose coupling
- Consistent process automation (e.g. CI/CD for build, test and deploy)
- Highest security and availability requirements
What to expect:
- As a member of the Shared Product Services team, you are part of the team that is responsible for the central payment communication service, among other things.
- As a software developer, you are part of our international, agile product development team.
- You develop high-quality systems with a state-of-the-art tech stack in the AWS Cloud and also take responsibility for their operation.
- You constantly exchange ideas with colleagues and actively share your knowledge, while always working independently and self-organized.
- Sound knowledge and practical experience in software development with the programming language Java and associated frameworks, especially Spring Boot
- Experience in event-driven programming, corresponding frameworks and architecture patterns
- Experience in developing and operating systems in the AWS Cloud
- Very good knowledge of German and English