Up to £280.00 per day
6 months ago
Duration: 2 months
Pay Rate: £280PD
Services to be performed
You will own the localisation of digital text and messaging to ensure a high quality and compliant localized experience for Japanese. Perform localization tasks and collaborate with external translation vendors to consistently raise bar on localization quality. Handle linguistic Quality Assurance testing across all compatible devices on-device and work with QA managers to fix issues. Use clients own and 3P tools to perform the localization work.
* Must have extensive experience in localization quality assurance of Japanese across a range of devices, ideally for technical and/or digital products.
* Native speaker of Japanese with excellent English skills, both written and verbal.
* Proven experience with localization QA testing on devices as well as triaging issues.
* Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office applications as well as Content Management Systems and other localization tools.
* Outstanding communication, problem-solving and organizational skills.
* Attention to detail and passion for delivering a great customer experience
* Experience of working within a diverse team of engineers, UX designers, product and program managers
* Desire to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment
* Quick learner with hands-on mentality
* Basic HTML knowledge (ability to discern HTML tags from text that is meant to be translated)