Head office: Munich
One of the most cutting edge & established Investment Strategy and Data Management services in the world are looking for a IT Project Manager. They're part of a larger group which grossed +€150 Billion in 2022 allowing you access to a vast range of clients & projects, giving you the startup feel with the backing of a global superpower.
- Manage provider driven Infrastructure, Platform and Workplace projects with different levels of utilising various methods, processes and tools.
- Create and maintain project documents and support SOW creation.
- Manage and coordinate stakeholders and build a project communication structure.
- Ensure on-time, on-budget, high-quality project deliverables and manage customers/stakeholders by understanding requirement and expectations.
- Manage provider driven changes in the area of workplace and communication with providers and central teams.
- Experience in managing workplace environments.
- Understanding of workplace platforms, systems and applications
- Project management experience in IT context
- Exceptional customer orientation and communication skills for both team members and internal customers.
- Proficient at explaining complex topics to both technical and non-technical individuals, including abstract concepts.
- Experience with IT providers is advantageous.
- Fluent in English and German language skills are a plus.
- Fully remote working environment within Germany - modern offices in Munich
- Flexible working times
- Great progression opportunities both vertically and laterally within the company
- Strong Upskilling culture with both internal and external training/courses.
- 30 Vacation days
- Company benefits - Healthcare plan, pension plan, etc.
- 2 Stage Interview process
For more information, apply or contact Norman Cistovas