IT Infrastructure Architect - Brunswick/Braunschweig (On-Site)
Our client is looking for an IT Infrastructure Architect to join their growing team. This company is growing its IT Department - all in-house for their own products! The IT Infrastructure Architect will be joining the Core Design team and would be one of 5 people working on building the Cloud for next year. This is an exciting time to be joining because you will enjoy the flexibility of working in a small, tight-knit team who are going into the Cloud, as well as the stability offered by working for a well-established, stable brand.
As an IT Infrastructure Architect, you will be:
- Working with a group-wide system, network, and security architectures
- Continuous development the IT group infrastructure
- Developing, comparing, evaluating, and preparing different architectural concepts
- Analysing and evaluating new technologies about future-oriented and cost-efficient application options
- Liaising with various departments to optimize the existing architectures.
To qualify for this application, you must have experience:
- Safe handling of network technologies and databases
- Knowledge of storage, data, Microsoft infrastructure, and Linux / DevOps
- Experienced in leading project teams and knowledge of ITIL®
- Visa assistance
- 6-month stay in company flats
- 30% discount on company merch
- Company discount on holiday areas close-by
- Mobile phone compensations
Please contact me with your name, number, and CV to arrange a call to discuss this role further.
**If you are interested to learn more about similar opportunities or roles of this nature, feel free to connect and send your CV! **