We are looking to hire a International Business Development Manager for a leading global provider of process automation products and solutions with a focus on winning new business within the areas of green hydrogen.
Objective and appeal of the position
To Develop our clients presence and turnover within the Power to X Hydrogen production and Process Automation Marketplace. - We are looking for a passionate professional who has a proven track record in the Process Automation Industry. A working knowledge of Green Hydrogen Production / Fuel Cell Technology, The Storage and Transportation of hydrogen. Also, a knowledge of carbon capture technology regarding synthetic fuel production. Someone who can work alone but importantly recognizes the value of teamwork.
- Preparing business plans to identify and classify growth potential for the Green Hydrogen Industry (Power to X) business segment based on market, country and competitor analysis
- Provide professional consulting and sales management as well as mobilizing technical support to relevant target customers and decision-makers, and build long-term customer relationships
- Continuous review and evaluation of the market sector in terms of structure, requirements, potentials, anticipated benefits, applications, competitive situation
- Active on-site support of subsidiaries through face-to-face involvement and identification of appropriate measures for the development as well as implementing country-specific sales and organizational goals
- Define competitive systems, solutions and products in the Area of Electrolyze and Fuel Cell, Hydrogen Applications (AREA: Power to X) in line with the VMM strategy
- Coordination of project activities in special Hydrogen Production, Carbon Capture and Process Automation markets in the context of internationally operating key customers
- Continuous information exchange with the Vertical Market Management headquarters team
- Winning and managing new accounts in the UK as well as international projects (support) with defined customers in their countries
- Knowledge and / or skills acquired by at least four years of professional training at a university (eg master's degree, university diploma) and several years' professional experience. Such knowledge and / or skills may also be obtained through at least three years of professional training and additional professional development (eg state-certified technician or state-certified economist) and corresponding professional experience, which require profound knowledge or interdisciplinary specialist knowledge. This knowledge and / or skills can also be acquired by other means.
- A solid background in Process Automation
- Relevant (sales-) experience of more than five years
- Good business management skills
- Very good knowledge of English (spoken and written)
- Willingness to travel for several days
- Travel time up to 50%