R, SQL, Python, SAS, Online, Customer Insights, Mathematics, Statistics, Operational Research. Our client the leader in online retail is looking for a bright R, SQL, Python, Insight Analyst to join their Online Analytics team.
- Assist the business with their questions/challenges by building custom analysis and insight
- Support Senior Analysts to provide statistical analysis and predictive modelling across a range of retail business areas.
- Extract data and conduct analysis using tools such as SAS, R and/or Python
- Work on multiple projects relating to Analytics, working both independently and cross-functionally with colleagues in a virtual team.
- Show a genuine interest in new technologies and tools for analytical purposes, trying out new tools and approaches through hackathons, data drives and POCs.
You will need to have:
- High calibre graduates (2.1 or above) in mathematics, statistics, operational research or quality computing degree - BSc or MSc level. A-level Mathematics is essential.
- Good analytical skills with a proven track record of relating data and analytics to real-world business.
- Working knowledge of applying analytical tools, such as SAS, R and/or Python to data to solve business problems (SAS, R, Python etc.)
- How to quickly assimilate information and extract key themes, understand number problems and make educated guesses where appropriate.
Please send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.