Inside Sales Lead - Business Applications
Length: 6 Months
Location: 30 Cannon Street, London
My client is seeking a highly-motivated professional to join their Microsoft Business Applications team to drive the generation of new direct sales opportunities and nurture early-stage sales engagements for their Digital Sales, Finance and Operations and Digital Marketing business functions.
As the Inside Sales Lead, you will work directly with customers, the sales team, marketing and the wider business to achieve lead generation quotes. You will be expected to be tenacious and using all tools available such as business relationships and social media to create new sales leads. You will also have great telephone skills. The ideal candidate will be a good communicator, highly motivated and driven to succeed, an ability to work independently where needed and have a proven track record of this in previous roles.
* Position the client and their offerings/solutions in the context of customer needs and experiences.
* Creation of a nurture sales lead pipeline and driving new business opportunities into the business.
* Working with sales and marketing to support creative and opportunistic ways of creating new sales opportunities.
* Manage relationship with organizations who are in the early stages of reviewing the change of business applications.
* Meet and exceed targets a target of qualified sales opportunities.
* Leverage tools such as social, digital, phone and demonstration environments to effectively reach our target market.
* Create and present action plans to achieve the targets set.
* Creating and nurturing key relationships with Microsoft and other strategic partners to generate sales leads.
* Understanding of business application software such as Microsoft Dynamics 365 (or other similar comparable software).
* 3+ years of previous inside sales/sales experience with a proven track record of success.
* Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communications skills. Ability to successfully communicate with contacts via the phone, email and social platforms.
* Desire to work in a highly competitive environment and rise to the top.
* Have an eye to identify potential opportunity, nurture the opportunity and work with the sales team to handover opportunities at the right stage.
* General knowledge of the IT industry, with the capacity to learn and retain knowledge.
* Achievement and success-driven personality.
* Excellent skills in using Microsoft Office applications.
*Someone experienced in lead generation.
*Someone who has some background in Business Applications - i.e. ERP, CRM, Ecommerce.
*Someone who has excellent English oral and written skills.