£50000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
2 months ago
Xcede are working with a very well-known international ecommerce business who are looking for a Tech Lead with a solid storage background to join their infrastructure team and act as an authority providing guidance and evaluation of solutions proposed by the senior leadership team.
The successful candidate will support the delivery of infrastructure services UK, EMEA and Globally primarily focused on supporting projects by providing subject matter expertise that underpins the delivery of the best experience for both internal and external customers. You will be responsible for the detailed design and implementation of technical solutions across programmes or multiple projects relating particularly to Servers, Citrix and management automation. The role will have an element of hands on work but typically requires management of key third party suppliers and detailing designs related to projects.
* Demonstrable experience in a Lead role within a large enterprise/global business
* Ability to see the bigger picture, analyse complex technical landscapes and evaluate technical solutions
* Be able to identify and drive forward the implementation of solutions that deliver new functionality and make technology more cost effective
* Proven experience working with third party providers
* Microsoft (MCSE / MCSA / MCP)
* VMWare (VCP)
* ITIL foundation
* Knowledge legislative areas such as PCI, PII, SoX are a nice to have
How to apply:
Send over your CV, desired salary and availability to Farrah.firstname.lastname@example.org or hit the apply now button!