We currently have an opportunity with a private bank we are working with who are looking for an Information Security expert to join the team in Hamburg.
In this position you will:
* Act as the contact person and advisor for all questions and topics related to information security so excellent communication skills in bothe English and German are required
* Work on the legal and regulatory requirements and technological developments of the bank and make an action of what is required to deal with the requirement
* Create and further develop the guidelines, instructions, measures and concepts for information security
* Identify and analyse risks and threats to information security
* Monitor the implementation of agreed measures in the bank and at service providers
* Review and coordinate the applications of the process for determining the protection requirements
* Coordinate information security incidents, including the processing of serious payment security incidents
* Coordinate and control the projects relevant to information security
For this position, we are looking for someone who has both technical and practical knoweldge of international and national standards as well as regulatory requirements in information security and their design and implementation in the banking landscape.
The successful candidate will have at least a successfully completed degree in computer science, preferably with a focus on IT security, or several years of professional experience in the field of information security or comparable fields of activity.