4 months ago
£15,000 per annum
Undergraduate or Postgraduate
We are looking for an enthusiastic, passionate and organised individual to take on a 12 month fixed-term internship role within our HR team here at Xcede Recruitment.
Xcede is one of Europe's leading digital recruiters. Amongst the first to recognise the potential scale of the digital and analytics industries we are recognised as one of the most capable recruiters in this space. Our consultants offer genuine market expertise fused with a collaborative approach to deliver key talent to our client base.
Role and Responsibilities:
* HR contracts and offers
* Keeping HR database up to date
* Adhoc letters
* Policy updates
* Assisting with Payroll
* Supporting the HRBP with admin matters
* Printing off manuals and coordinating onboarding of new starters
Desired skills and experience:
* Strong communication skills
* Strong computer literacy skills, being highly proficient in Excel, Outlook, Word and PowerPoint
* Being efficient and proactive, along with a high attention to detail
* Team player and able to work well under pressure and in a fast-paced environment;
* Professional manner with a positive, eager-to-help and engaged attitude
Xcede are headquartered in London with offices in Berlin and Stockholm, we remain the recruitment partner of choice for a host of clients throughout Europe. We focus on best practice, expertise and delivery, and this approach reflects in our continued growth and in the exceptional results delivered to our clients.