£300.00 - £375.00 per day
Rhys W Davies
2 months ago
I am working with a top 5 travel company who are looking for a Head of PPC to join them on a 6 month basis...
You will drive growth in PPC through optimising our existing activity and looking for new areas and opportunities. Analysis, optimisation, testing and reporting will be an important part in improving performance of these channels.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage the PPC team based in India
- Managing the relationships with all PPC partners and bidding tools.
- Ensure team is working toward key KPI's and targets
- Working with the development team to spec out projects for automating daily tasks and bidding where possible
- Landing page testing and optimisation
- Managing and updating keyword bidding based on business reports and analytics.
- Meeting regularly with our Google and Bing account manager and enlisting the company for - Beta products and engaging with measurement tools like the Hygiene Report.
- Using DoubleClick, Web Trends, Google Adwords, Microsoft Ad Center and Google analytics to manage activity, as well as to analyse and report on performance.
- Keeping up to date with the regular changes and updates within search engine advertising
Experience & Attributes:
- 5+ years previous experience managing PPC accounts and managing teams.
- Experience Managing significant PPC budgets
If you are interested in this role, please do send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org