East London, London
4 months ago
My client, one of the UK's leading creative consultancies is on the lookout for an experienced and forward thinking head of digital to contribute to and take the lead on the implementation of their digital strategy. Reporting to the group managing director, you will be part of the agencies mission to make their digital delivery and client support the best on the market.
About the role...
* You will look to drive and evolve the agencies digital capabilities, including UX, content strategy, content creation, data, analytics, insight and technical applications.
* You will lead new business pitches and advise key clients on digital stakeholder communications solutions.
* You will provide the day to day management of a 30+ digital team.
* You will take the direct reports of the Technical Director, Head of Project Management, Head of Client Support and the digital strategy team.
* You will take charge of the digital P&L ensuring the agencies commercial success in meeting their budget, plans & KPI's.
* You will take the lead of new business pitches demonstrating the ability to provide in depth advice to digital stakeholders.
The Head Of Digital will bring...
* Ideally 10 years of experience within an agency of similar consultancy.
* Experience of leading a multi-disciplinary digital team.
* Demonstrable capability of running a successful P&L.
* A successful track record of new client pitch wins.
* Experience of consulting with clients to develop digital communications solutions in the corporate and B2B marketing space.
* A strong and forward thinking ability for digital, staying up to date with the latest trends whilst looking to the future for potential developments.
Please get in touch to hear more.