About the role;
The Digital Marketing team is at the heart of this omnichannel retailer, working with leading partners like Facebook and Google to drive digital sales. We're looking for a passionate, digital marketing expert to lead this team during a significant period of change/growth in the business across digital and performance marketing channels. Working across the groups leading brands, and all global territories, you will lead and inspire a large team of marketers across SEO, Paid Search, Paid & Organic Social, Programmatic Display, CRM, Affiliates and Influencer marketing.
* Digital Marketing leadership experience, preferably working within a high-volume global fashion or retail business.
* Experience leading large, multi-level teams of 20+ colleagues, with the ability to inspire and develop others whilst demonstrating an ability to embed best practice across your team.
* Experience of working with multiple external agencies and partners including Google and Facebook.
* Proven experience working in a highly data-driven retail/eCommerce environment and be able to demonstrate that you can effectively utilise data and analytics to drive growth through marketing activities.
* Have an in-depth understanding of each of the channels within your remit and be able to define the strategic direction for each of these channels.
* High level of comfort with web analytics (preferably Google Analytics) as well as marketing tools such as Google Ads and Search Console, Double Click etc; and marketing analytic tools such as Data Studio, Facebook Audience Insights.
* A commercial mindset is required for this role, with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
* Passion for the brands and fashion and a desire to be part of the team leading the new growth plan for the business.
If you believe this position is suitable for you or you would like to know more about this opportunity, either click apply or contact Sam Cain - email@example.com