City of London, London
£100000.00 - £130000.00 per annum
2 months ago
They have an established science team for you to lead of just under 10 people and you'll be working extremely closely with the Data Engineering function and reporting directly to the C-level; you'll be roughly 60% hands-on with the rest of the time devoted to management/strategy.This is a great potential career move for someone stepping up from a lead or manager role within a rapidly growing business.
Very competitive salary (see above) and benefits package (inc. stock) and flexible working hours available for the right candidate.
- 4+ years commercial data science and demonstrable leadership experience
- Deep understanding of modern machine learning techniques
- Proficiency in Python and associated libraries
- Solid understanding of SW engineering best practices applied to ML engineering
- MSc/PhD in Machine Learning, Computer Science or a related quantitative field
If you are interested in this or other Data Science/Engineering opportunities please contact Calum Ross on firstname.lastname@example.org or +44(0)203 301 9922. Unfortunately this position is only available to candidates eligible to work in the EU without sponsorship.
For all of our live Data Science positions in the UK please click here - https://www.xcede.com/jobs/data-science/united-kingdom/