£100000.00 - £150000.00 per annum + options
3 months ago
Xcede's Data Science recruitment team have partnered with a very exciting CyberSec Tech firm who are looking to find a suitable Head of Data Science for their pre-existing Data Science unit in London. With their unique technology platform they monitor threats to their clients from incoming and outbound emails through a number of novel methods.
The chosen candidate will have had a background working as a hands-on Data Scientist in a AI/ Data led tech firm (ideally SME to scale up level), and have since managed Data Science / ML teams of between 5 and 10 people. In particular, our client would value someone from a combined NLP and/or Deep Learning background.
In return, the chosen candidate will have the opportunity to work with a highly talented data science and data engineering function. It's a great chance to apply existing domain knowledge & technical ability in a more innovative (fast paced) area of the sector, and to further mould and expand a Data Science team who are the hear & soul of their company's product.
- MSc/PhD in Mathematics / Statistics / Computer Science (or a similarly related area)
- Expert knowledge of relevant statistical and machine learning methods
- Strong Python & Spark skills.
- Ideally NLP experience
- Deep Learning knowledge (this applied to NLP a huge bonus)
- A record of managing high functioning Data Science teams between 5-10 people.
- Strong data / machine learning engineer skills.
If you are interested in this or other Data Scientist, Machine Learning Engineer or Data Engineer positions, please contact Niall Wharton on firstname.lastname@example.org or +44(0)203 301 9908