City of London, London
£80000 - £130000 per annum
This could be a fantastic opportunity to help build out an impressive data science function and progress your career.
- Extensive commercial, hands-on data science experience
- Proven ability to lead and mentor teams of data scientists
- Proficiency in Python and it's associated ML libraries. NLP experience would also be
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of data platform technologies (ie. AWS, Hadoop, Airflow etc.) would be
beneficial but certainly isn't a requirement
- MSc/PhD in Data Science, Computer Science or a related quantitative field
If you are interested in this or other Data Science/Engineering opportunities please contact Calum Ross on email@example.com or +44(0)203 301 9922. Unfortunately this position is only available to candidates eligible to work in the EU without sponsorship.
For all of our live Data Science positions in the UK please click here - https://www.xcede.com/jobs/data-science/united-kingdom/