Head of Data Engineering
Salary- £90,000 - £120,000 per annum + bonus
Location - London (2 x a week in Central)
Head of Data Engineering - Consultancy - Python - SQL - Data Platform - AWS/GCP or Azure
Xcede are extremely pleased to be partnering with a boutique data driven consultancy! The Head of Data Engineering will look after a team of 5 Data Engineers.
The Head of Data Engineering will be focusing on building a bespoke new data platform which is a innovative product that should create more advanced and increased insights/brand attraction for the large enterprise clients this boutique company work with! The other part of the role is to work with the clients to overcome and address data challenges.
Required Skills (at least 3 of the following):
* Cloud Involvement - AWS, GCP or Azure (Azure being used internally)
* Designing and Building data models
* Designing and building relational databases
* Data Visualisation experience
* Building out a Data Platform experience
* Own and take responsibility for the design, build and maintenance of processes for extracting, transforming and loading of data
* Engaging with key stakeholders in the business (including c-suite stakeholders)
* Helping the company makes sense of the data (involves scalable data pipelines, data integration involvement and ensuring the database management system is managed frequently
* Mentor and manage the Data Engineering function!
* Code reviews and leading daily stand-ups/squad meetings
* Engaging with key stakeholders in the business internally and externally to solve data specific challenges
* Building out a Data Platform which is currently being built to enhance business capabilities with the large enterprise clients
If you are interested in this position please send your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by the end of the 18th November 2022 @12:00 to be considered