Senior Data Science Recruitment Consultant
Xcede are seeking an experienced recruiter to join our thriving Data Science team at Xcede - part of Xcede group.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced 360 Recruitment Consultant looking to take a step up. Joining as a Senior/ Principal Consultant, you will join a team of Data Science and Data Engineering Recruiters, who have an extremely successful track record, working with some of the most exciting clients across the UK.
Alongside a leading salary, commission, and benefits package. The Data team is driven to succeed and develop. This culture really drives teamwork, commitment, and collaboration throughout the business, and sets us apart from our competitors in the market.
- 3 years Data Science, IT or technical recruitment experience in a 360 capacity
- Proven track record in permanent or interim recruitment
- String written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Experience in developing new clients as well as delivering for existing clients
- Proven experience in tech recruitment
- Track record of successful 360 billings
- Ability to work consultatively and build strong relationships
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- We have a really experienced, high performance team - £250k billers and members who have been with us for 15 + years with extended knowledge and experience in recruitment, to mentor and coach you to be the best you can be!
- Career progression within the team is a BIG DEAL! - we really value this.
- Earning Potential is great - A majority of our TOP BILLERS started out with us as Trainees across the company and some have also relocated!
- Fun and tailored incentives - Including monthly lunch clubs, when covid allows we will go back to X2 holidays per year; previous destinations have included, Rio, Vegas, Cape Town, Cancun!
- We have recently gone through a merger which is spurring on our growth and will give everyone international opportunities!
Tech Stream Group International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.