Graduate Recruitment Consultant: 2019 Graduates
London or Berlin based Graduate Recruitment Consultants
Sunday Times top 100 business 2018 & 2019! Ranked 57th on the Virgin Fast Track 2018!
Up to £25k Basic Salary/Year 1 OTE £45K Uncapped Commission + Excellent Benefits.
As a Graduate Recruitment Consultant at Xcede you will receive:
An industry leading commission structure paying up to 40%.
The earning potential here at Xcede has seen 5 of our sales team buy London property in the last 18 months. Our consultants have enjoyed luxury breaks in Bali, Thailand, Japan, New York, Vegas, Mauritius, Dubai, Courchevel and Val D'isere.
- Rapid career progression.
- Great team environment.
- Bi-annual holiday incentives: We've travelled the world together… Monaco, Mexico, Dubai, Vegas, Chamonix and Val Thorens.
- Amazing monthly achievers lunches at London's hottest venues Dinner by Heston, Savoy, Sushi Samba, Duck & Waffle, Oblix.
- 25 days holiday.
- Early finish on Fridays and Friday beers.
- Subsidised gym membership allowing you to attend any Fitness First in the country.
Xcede are looking for hardworking and motivated Graduate Recruitment Consultants to join our award winning team in London or Berlin recruiting exclusively into London, Germany or the Nordics. We are specifically looking for 2019 Graduates looking to break into recruitment and looking for a lucrative new career opportunity as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant. We are looking for talented individuals who display vision, resilience and passion.
The opportunity at Xcede as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant:
- Xcede is the fastest growing digital Recruiter in Europe specialising in hyper-growth Tech markets.
- Xcede has a #1 position in the Data and Analytics market in the UK.
- We partner with some of the most exciting companies on the planet (Tech Unicorns) and with tier 1 Tech VCs.
- In the last 4 years, we have scaled from 15 to 70 people.
- We will scale to 100 people by the end of 2019.
- Our Vision is to be the #1 player on the planet in Data and Analytics with offices in the UK, Germany, Scandinavia, the U.S. and Asia.
- We will be opening our 1st international office in Berlin in January.
- We have recently been recognized by the Sunday Times as one of the best 100 small companies to work for UK and top 25 small employers in London for 2018 and 2019.
The Role as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant
- Pitching new clients and winning work by cold calling, lead generation, networking and market intelligence.
- Identify and source outstanding talent in the market by market mapping, headhunting and referrals.
- You will also have full access to an internal database with 15 years of research, a range of job board, your own LinkedIn Recruiter licence, XING and other sophisticated social media platforms.
- Managing the end-to-end recruitment process for clients and candidates and providing a high-class service.
- Continually learning and being ahead of market trends.
To be a successful Graduate Recruitment Consultant you will need.
- Vision for how you are going to build your market.
- A passion for Sales, business and the markets we serve.
- A high level of EQ.
- The drive to be the very best you can be.
- The intelligence and charisma to be able to engage with senior Hiring Managers.
- Fluent German is advantageous for our German team but not essential.
Our collaborative culture promotes teamwork and high achievement. Our business is unpinned by an industry leading graduate training programme, weekly training for all consultants, on desk coaching and mentoring all supported with an ethos of 'working together, achieving more'.