£20000 - £28000 per annum + Uncapped OTE
London based Graduate Recruitment Consultant recruiting into Germany
Sunday Times top 100 business! Ranked 57th on the Virgin Fast Track 2018!
Up to £28k Basic Salary/Year 1 OTE £45K Uncapped Commission + Excellent Benefits
As a Graduate Recruitment Consultant at Xcede you will receive:
* An industry leading commission structure paying up to 40%
* The earning potential here at Xcede has seen a 5 of our sales team buy London property in the last 18 months. Our consultants have enjoyed luxury breaks in Bali, Thailand, Japan, New York, Vegas, Mauritius, Dubai, Courchevel and Val D'isere.
* Rapid career progression
* Great team environment
* Biannual holiday incentives: We've travelled the world together… Monaco, Mexico, Dubai, Vegas, Chamonix and Val Thorens.
* Amazing monthly achievers lunches at London's hottest venues - Dinner by Heston, Savoy, Sushi Samba, Duck & Waffle, Oblix
* 25 days holiday
* Early finish on Fridays and Friday beers
* Subsidised gym membership allowing you to attend any Fitness First in the country
Xcede are looking for hardworking and motivated German speaking Trainee Recruitment Consultants to join our award winning team in London recruiting exclusively into Germany. We are specifically looking for either recent Graduates looking to break into recruitment or people who have 12-24 months professional sales or recruitment experience and looking for a lucrative new career opportunity as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant. We are looking for talented individuals who display vision, resilience and passion.
The opportunity at Xcede as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant:
* Xcede is the fastest growing digital Recruiter in Europe specialising in hyper growth Tech markets
* Xcede have a #1 position in the Data and Analytics market in the UK
* We partner with some of the most exciting companies on the planet (Tech Unicorns) and with tier 1 Tech VCs
* In the last 4 years we have scaled from 15 to 65 people
* We will scale to 100 people by the end of 2019
* Our Vision is to be the #1 player on the planet in Data and Analytics with offices in the UK, Germany, Scandinavia, the U.S. and Asia
* We will be opening our 1st international office in Berlin in January
* We have recently been recognized by the Sunday Times as one of the best 100 small companies to work for UK and top 25 small employers in London for 2018
The Role as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant:
* Pitching new clients and winning work by cold calling, lead generation, networking and market intelligence
* Identify and source outstanding talent in the market by market mapping, headhunting and referrals
* You will also have full access to an internal database with 15 years of research, a range of job board, your own LinkedIn Recruiter licence, XING and other sophisticated social media platforms
* Managing the end-to-end recruitment process for clients and candidates and providing a high class service
* Continually learning and being ahead of market trends
To be a successful Graduate Recruitment Consultant you will need:
* Vision for how you are going to build your market
* A passion for Sales, business and the markets we serve
* A high level of EQ
* The drive to be the very best you can be
* The intelligence and charisma to be able to engage with senior Hiring Managers
* Fluent German
Our collaborative culture promotes team work and high achievement. Our business is underpinned by an industry leading graduate training programme, weekly training for all consultants, on desk coaching and mentoring all supported with an ethos of 'working together, achieving more'.