City of London, London
about 1 month ago
Xcede is one of the fastest growing digital recruitment companies in Europe and now we're looking for highly motivated and ambitious Graduates Recruitment Consultants to join our award-winning team in London.
We work with some of the most exciting companies in the Creative, Technology, Marketing and Data fields and have been recognised by the Sunday Times 100 Best Small Companies to work for in the UK and Top 25 Small Employers in London for 2018 and 2019.
We are hiring graduates wanting to break into recruitment and looking for a lucrative new career opportunity as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant. We are looking for talented individuals who can confidently display vision, resilience and passion.
As a Graduate Recruitment Consultant at Xcede you will receive:
* 20k - 22k base + an industry leading commission structure, OTE £35k - 40k 1st year, 60k 2nd year
* Biannual holiday incentives: Monaco, Mexico, Dubai, Vegas, Chamonix, Cape Town and Rio
* Amazing monthly achiever's lunches at London's most prestigious venues - Dinner by Heston, Savoy, Sushi Samba, Duck & Waffle, Oblix
* Rapid and transparent career progression
* Great team environment
* 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and Christmas closure (24th December - 4th January)
* Early finish Fridays with a drink's fridge
* Wellness offering to boost your well-being at work (massages, gym membership, workshops, lunch & learns, free fruit, breakfast and much more)
* Corporate Social Responsibility Day of your choice
The role of a Graduate Recruitment Consultant:
* Pitch new clients and win work by cold calling, lead generation, networking and market intelligence
* Identify and source outstanding talent in the market by market mapping, headhunting and referrals
* Have full access to an internal database with 15 years of research, a range of job boards, your own LinkedIn Recruiter licence, XING and other sophisticated social media platforms
* Manage the end-to-end recruitment process for clients and candidates to provide a first-class service
* Continually learn and be ahead of market trends
To be a successful Graduate Recruitment Consultant you will need:
* A passion for sales, business and the markets we serve
* A high level of emotional intelligence
* The drive to be the very best you can be
* The intelligence and charisma to be able to engage with senior stakeholders
Our collaborative culture promotes team-work and high achievement. Our business is unpinned by an industry leading graduate training academy, weekly training for all consultants and on desk coaching and mentoring all supported with an ethos of 'working together, achieving more'.