3 months ago
Location - London
Salary - up to £27,000
Xcede is working exclusively with a global agency who have a massive international presence. They are looking for a 'Graduate Data Analyst' to join their team. This is a company that has offices in over 140 countries worldwide and work with some major companies.
In this role you will have the opportunity to learn the fundamentals of being a Data Analyst/Scientist working on data from huge marketing campaigns. You will have the chance to get involved in projects including statistical analysis such as regressions and modelling
- Become an expert in SQL by pulling data and challenging reports
- Get hands on with media performance data, organising the data for the client based on their requirements
- Present ideas to various stakeholders
- Get involved in projects including econometrics analysis
What do you need?
- Degree in a STEM subject
- Excellent communicator
- Interest in marketing/media data
If you are interested in this or other Data Analytics opportunities please contact Bailey Snow on firstname.lastname@example.org or +44(0)203 301 9934. Unfortunately, this position is only available to candidates eligible to work in the EU without sponsorship.