We are looking to hire for our client a Global Project Pursuit Manager to build relationships with EPC's, DCS Suppliers and End Users. To further the acquisition of national and international projects
Objective and appeal of the position
In this central position, you decisively support the activities within the branch process industry with focus on the European market especially the United Kingdom. You are responsible for the acquisition of national and international projects and the coordination with the local subsidiaries and further participants to finalize the project successfully. The customer relationship to EPCs, DCS suppliers, and End Customers is excellent, to achieve early involvement in projects and to gain important information.
Furthermore, the process industry is always informed and updated about the relevant technologies and solutions our client can provide which include initiation and conduction of customer trainings, product presentations, technology seminars and participation on sectoral trends events. Regularly reports to the headquarters, Global Project Management team to follow up the projects. This position assumes a high personal presence at our customers, and a regularly attendance at our locations in the United Kingdom and in Germany.
After your graduation as an electrical engineer, you have at least five years of practical experience in automation sales with focus on process industry and are familiar with international project management.
Your personal strengths include business-fluent English, high intercultural competence, flexibility, open mindedness, and readiness to travel internationally. A highly interesting and varied task is awaiting you,
offering you a high degree of self-responsibility and participation in an intercultural team.
Tasks and Responsibility
The tasks of the Global Project Pursuit Manager - To manage the relationship with the globally active EPCs/Contractors, MACs and End Users, and the international project activities related to their business.
Act as a link between the EPCs/Contractors and the our clients organization to:
- Obtain international project information
- Discuss and support projects in an early stage of involvement
- Conduct product presentations, technology seminars, Lunch & Learns and similar events
- Design in our clients products into upcoming project specifications
- Build up contacts and relationship to Lead- & Design Engineers of the EPCs and to communicate and share relevant project information with the relevant project teams
Act as a link between the Main Automation Contractors (MACs) and DCS suppliers and the clients organization to:
- Conduct product presentations, technology seminars, Lunch & Learns, concept selling
- Build up contacts and relationship to the key project stakeholders
Act as a link between the Key End Users and our clients organization to:
- Develop our clients image at the end customer and to
- Incorporate our clients products into End Users' "Approved Vendor List"
- Conduct technology seminars and product presentations.
Within the organization of our clients UK office, and other Group companies of our client:
- To provide training and support of the our client concerning process related business
- Provide support for process related national and international exhibitions and conferences
- Degree in Electrical Engineering with strong background in Automation
- A solid background in Process Industry Automation
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Robust sales personality and experience
- Good business and project management skills
- Very good knowledge of English (spoken and written)