Are you a visionary software engineer with a passion for cutting-edge technology? Do you thrive in dynamic environments? This exciting start-up (backed by the worlds third largest bank) is seeking a dynamic and forward-thinking Generative AI Software Engineering Lead to revolutionize their tech landscape and redefine the banking experience.
Their mission is to reshape the way banking and technology converge, and they're seeking a talented individual to spearhead their Generative AI initiatives. As a global leader, they believe in pushing boundaries, embracing creativity, and fostering a culture of continuous learning.
Your Role: Generative AI Software Engineering Lead:
As the Generative AI Software Engineering Lead, you will be at the forefront of innovation, driving the development and deployment of cutting-edge AI-driven solutions, specifically on LLMs. Your expertise will enable them to create personalized, efficient, and secure experiences for their clients. You will lead a team of exceptional engineers, building the product from the ground up.
- Design and build high-quality, highly reliable products with user experience at the centre.
- Be responsible for engineering innovative, best in class AI platforms for the bank.
- Creating firsts in the Generative AI space as part of the team that defines the strategic direction.
- Continually iterate and scale Generative AI products, whilst listening to the needs of the customers (internal)
- Mentor and nurture other engineers to help them grow their skills and expertise
What You'll Need:
- Deep hands-on knowledge of Kubernetes, developing backend platforms and engineering APIs that scale.
- Experience designing control and sandboxing systems for AI research.
- Pytorch, TensorFlow experience
- Experience maintaining and/or contributing to bug bounty and responsible disclosure programs.
- Understanding of language models and transformers
- Rich understanding of vector stores and search algorithms
- Large-scale ETL development
- Direct engineering experience of high performance, large-scale ML systems
- Hands on MLOps experience, with an appreciation of the end-to-end CI/CD process
- Have experience supporting fast-paced startup engineering teams.
- Have used LangChain and even contributed to the project.
- A well-known contributor to opensource and always thinking out of the box tooling, using and standardizing with methods of creating APIs, ML/Ops automation and more.
It is essential that you have specific experience with LLMs and/or projects which show complex architectures or systematic evaluation of LLMs behaviour, being able to provide examples of these on request.
- They do not have boundaries between engineering and research, and they expect all our technical staff to contribute to both as needed.
- They take a product-focused approach and care about building solutions that are robust, scalable, and easy to use.
- They are lean in their approach and remove bureaucracy where they see it.
- They believe in delivering fast, allowing themselves to pivot as they go, rather than defining the perfect solution upfront.
If you're ready to shape the future of banking technology with Generative AI, apply now and be a driving force in redefining the banking experience.
If you would like more information on the role, please email email@example.com