£40000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + Equity
4 months ago
£40,000 - £70,000
We're partnered with a ground breaking e-commerce and trading start-up that have already built their base product, gained huge funding and become self sustainable within the last two years.
The company is the brainchild of a serial entrepreneur who we have worked with on a few projects in the past. He is no stranger to building amazing companies and offers all staff the opportunity to gain both in technical experience and substantial financial reward as they continue to build out their platform and grow the company.
In this role you will join a small product development team and enjoy the opportunity to influence product development and work on greenfield projects immediately.
- Architect and develop JavaScrip code, launching new features and optimising performance
- Work with third party APIs and web services to pull in real-time data
- Work with infrastructure as the company scales and grows
- Work with data layer, creating tools and reports to understand and improve performance
- Collaborate closely with design and product teams to create work that has excellent UX and UI
- Experiment with new technologies, tools and frameworks
- Champion and implement software development best practice
- ES6/7, React.js, Vue.js
- Node, Express, Sequelize
- PostgresSQL, ElasticSearch and No-SQL databases (Redis)
- Heroku, AWS - CI/CDÂ - Git/ Github
- Remote options (must be based in the UK)
- Competitive salary with equity - Fast career progression
- Responsibility to manage your own time and work in the best way for you
- A mature and passionate working environment
Apply now to hear more about this opportunity and many others like it! - firstname.lastname@example.org