about 1 year ago
My client are a public sector Body looking for a Full Stack Java Developer with strong DevOps skills using open source and cloud technologies to support the migration from Azure to AWS and an integration with third-party legacy systems. They work in an Agile environment using Scrum, scaled with LeSS.
You'll be expected to work with the following:
- Scrum Master, Service Managers (Product Owners) and Team (incl. BAs, UI/UX, Quality Test Engineer, Front End and Full Stack Developers, Ops).
This role is to assist in migrating Azure to AWS and supporting the development of TIS, incl. integration with other 3rd party systems.
- Azure and AWS knowledge;
- Strength in solutions architecture;
- Leadership skills to collaborate with colleagues to develop and implement solutions;
- Continuing the development of microservices to support the TIS product during the migration;
- Knowledge and experience of blending both traditional and modern interfaces to continue the development of an integration with a third party system;
- Documenting systems integration aspects, versioning and design with service evolution in mind.