My client Specialising in spatial intelligence, help brands know their space!
They are an energetic and entrepreneurial bunch that are trusted by high profile global clients. They're focused on growth, building out and maintaining their core products and services while ensuring security and GDPR compliance across our big data product suite.
With several product families spanning edge devices, IoT and web services my client is seeking an accomplished developer who is adaptable and comfortable working across PHP, Python and Vue.js (primarily PHP, Laravel and Vue). The developer will have implemented their own TDD, CI pipelines and have experience with a range of server deployments from bare metal to cloud solutions.
The role will have a dual reporting line to the Product Developer and the Head of Analytics and Insight. Its primarily a London based role where some travel may be required.
What will you be doing?
My client has a Wi-Fi analytics product as well as its own internal infrastructure, for this role my client is looking for someone who can support the team with:
· Implementing & maintaining my clients full software stack and wider infrastructure.
· API management, development and support (this maybe for client API access and / or for internal system interfacing)
· Supporting, developing & maintaining my clients Analytics and Research products.
· Developing of and / or building of front-end interfaces to my clients products for both internal and external use as appropriate.
· Assisting with developing and maintaining product roadmaps.
· Documenting system/platform builds and deployment processes.
· Maintaining DR, BCP for technical development areas/products
Who are you?
You will be a talented full stack developer who is fluent in PHP/Laravel (or a similar framework) and VueJS. IoT experience would be a big plus.
My clients current tech stack includes:
· PHP 8.1, Laravel 8
· Also some legacy Vanilla PHP (7.2)
· VueJS · Docker
· Amazon AWS (EC2, RDS, Aurora, Cloudwatch, SES)
· Python / Django · React JS
As such you will have the following skills and experience and a strong background in:
· Laravel or a similar PHP framework.
· VueJS or a similar reactivity JS framework.
· Writing and consuming REST APIs
· Writing readable code with good balance between beauty and speed
· Testing your own code (PHPUnit etc)
· Comfortable with Linux
What my client can offer you
· Competitive pay depending on experience
· Private medical benefit
· Season ticket loan
· Cycle to work scheme
· Equipment: your choice of MacBook/Windows laptop
· Holidays: 25 days + time in lieu for work/travel at events
· Flexible workin