Do YOU want a new challenge?
Do you want to work with disruptive technologies such as automated vehicles, ride-sharing, load-sharing, and over-the-air software within a greenfield Project?
Do you want a contract with one of the biggest Energy firms on planet Earth?
My client is looking for a Senior Front End Developer, to create HPSE PODs with advanced programmers who carry full-stack skills on technologies like React and Node with ability to build scale product using Cloud-native architecture utilising newer capabilities on AWS.
To qualify for this Contract you MUST have experience with:
- You have 9+ years of experience.
- You have good knowledge in at least one of the SPA frameworks (React.js (must), Angular or Vue.js would be beneficial)
- You have hands-on experience of enabling technologies, principles, and practices of Continuous Integration, Delivery, and Deployment (Jenkins, Bamboo, Circle CI or equivalent)
- You are familiar with the practices of TDD and BDD and write unit, functional, integration and system tests for your code
- Working experience with cloud infrastructure/services (AWS or Azure preferred, also Google Cloud Platform)
- Experience with infrastructure-as-code (eg Ansible, Puppet, Terraform)
- You are experienced working within an Agile environment and with Continuous Delivery practices
- You are good at communicating and have a passion for working hand in hand with designers
- You have an ability to focus on customer needs and behaviors to craft compelling solution
Nice to have's:
- You have knowledge of REST, Swagger, and OpenAPI Specification
- If you have skills in Back End and mid tier technologies, then would be happily accepted. But expectation is to be advanced skilled in Front End related technologies
- You understand any database technologies