Goal of the Project: To sucessfully migrate the financial department (12 colleagues) from the old ERP using Datev and Sage to Netsuite from Oracle. We are looking for a consultant, not an engineer, since that aspect is already covered.
* Finance project manager with migration experience
* Assistance in identifying Finance and Accounting requirements
* Collect, control and coordinate requirements regarding Netsuite development and testing
* Coordination with Netsuite consultants
* Leading the migration project
* User Acceptance Testing
* Recommendations for live planning
* Consult and improve on simplification of the migration project
* Connect with other applications : Kyriba, Eloqua, QV Finance
* Collaborate with non-finance teams
* Bachelor or Master's degree or equivalent experience
* min. 8 - 10 years' experience in ERP Projects
* min 3 years hands-on functional experience with NetSuite
* Previous work experience in a (finance & accounting) NetSuite project
* Professional ccounting qualification
* Analytical skills and ability to understand operational flows (order processing, logistics, invoicing)
* Proficiency in Excel
Duration: +/- 9 months (go-live in march, systems will work in parallel for a while)
Capacity: Full Time
Location: Berlin, mainly on site
Working language: English must have, other languages are a bonus
If you would like to be considered for this position then please send your CV as well as a detailed project and reference list to marcus.kallies@Xcede.de .
If this project does not fit your profile we would be grateful if you could forward it to your network.