£500.00 - £600.00 per day
4 months ago
Length: 3 Months
Rate: £500PD - £600PD
My client is looking for a Finance Manager to join one of the most exciting global blockchain companies about.
* Track financial status and performance, provide financial reports and interpret financial information while recommending further courses of action.
* Provide insightful information and expectations to senior executives to aid in long-term and short-term decision making
* Analyse costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and actual performance compared to the business plans.
* Develop trends and projections for the firm's finances.
* Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
* Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
* Manage the preparation of the company's budget.
* Liaise with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
* Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as payroll, invoicing, and other transactions
* Oversee financial department employees, including financial assistants and accountants
* Contract outside services for tax preparation, auditing, banking, investments, and other financial needs as necessary
* Research and analyse financial reports and market trends whilst seeking out methods for minimising financial risk to the company
* Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports
* Advise the leadership team on technological advances and accounting software to be used for financial purposes
* Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company
* Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation.
Essential Skill Set:
* Fully qualified accountant (AAT, ACA, ACCA, CIMA) and proven experience as a Financial Manager
* Someone with Private Equity /Investment Fund / Mergers & Acquisitions experience.
* Ideally worked in a technical / start up environment too.
* Flexible and adaptable to new things. Need to cope with a changeable environment.
* Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns
* A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles
* Close eye for risk management and a focus on process and governance
* Used to working to intensive deadlines and demanding planning and delivery schedules.
* Strong sense of leadership and the ability to influence direction.
* Hands on to build the financial models but also be senior enough to have necessary strategic experience.