Field Service Engineers
Leading semiconductor abatement technology company headquartered in Germany. A global supplier of equipment for the treatment of gaseous, liquid, and solid pollutants with the goal to protect the environment.
They are looking for a Field service technician to continue to expand their North America team!
* Complete and turn in field reports that capture all time and work completed on site.
* Provide diagnostic analysis, repair, or preventative maintenance to customers.
* Complete on-site system audits and evaluations.
* Practice and adhere to all safety and training.
* Be proactive in owning problems on customer site.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Attention to detail.
* Ability to think in a structured fashion to troubleshoot complex problems.
* Experience working in a semiconductor sub fab.
* Technical degree preferred, but not required with prior hands-on technical experience.
* Ability to lift to 50 pounds.
* Exceptional candidates can be considered for shift lead or fly and fix roles.
* Competitive salary with bonus potential.
* 401k, health/vision/dental insurance.
* 3 week's vacation, 1 week leave time, 10 company paid holidays