Xcede are currently partnered with a market leading cybersecurity vendor focused around digital intelligence solutions, over the last ten years they have grown to become a market leader within their field and as a result are looking to expand the marketing function.
Following this growth we are looking for a Field Marketing Director to join the team within APAC based out of Singapore.
About the Role
As the Field marketing director you will be responsible for running field marketing across the APAC region reporting up into the head of marketing, this would see you working closely with the MD of APAC and utilising strategy and budgets .
You will promote our compelling product to international markets. This is a great opportunity to grow, manage and shape your own marketing team within an established business. The position provides a unique chance for a hands-on person with managerial experience to drive the go-to-market efforts of our exciting product to new levels.
- Manage and mentor our Marketing team to support and further scale sales growth and drive lead generation
- Own and execute the regional marketing strategy including staffing and budgeting
- Be responsible for all marketing activities that are aimed towards lead generation and building our brand
- Continuously improve key metrics together with your team based on continuous optimization, levering latest technology and constantly exploring and adopt new marketing trends
- You will partner closely with our Sales team to align Sales and Marketing activities to maximize effectiveness of lead generation and nurturing to ensure the continues growth of customers and revenue
- Support the Product Management Team in packaging and communicating the value propositions to our channels
- Report to our VP Marketing
- Strong experience and proven track record of brand building, growing and shaping inbound marketing, preferably with technology and/ or software products in a B2B environment
- Gained 5+ years of experience in B2B-Marketing with a focus on demand generation, preferably from Fintech, Crypto, or SaaS company
- For at least three years, you have successfully managed a marketing team
- Outstanding oral and written communications and presentation skills in English, bonus for other regional languages