Up to £35000 per annum
Xcede is one of Europe's leading digital recruiters. Amongst the first to recognise the potential scale of the digital and analytics industries we are recognised as one of the most capable recruiters in this space. Our consultants offer genuine market expertise fused with a collaborative approach to deliver key talent to our client base.
We are looking for a full time EA/Office Manager. This will be a blended role for the first 12 months splitting your time as an EA and Office Manager. The main role will be as an Executive Assistant longer term but picking up the Office Manager role in the interim to cover maternity leave.
Provide EA support to the CEO and CFO as and when required, to include:
* Travel bookings
* Accommodation reservations
* Diary management
* Meeting management
* Meeting room bookings
Office Manager Duties:
- Facility Management
Act as point of contact for all office related issues and engage appropriate 3rd party suppliers where required.
This will include repairs, maintenance, supplies, moves and changes to any aspects of the office environment.
- Information technology
The Office Manager should be the bridge between the business and different IT suppliers for any aspects beyond normal service desk requests:
Itris, Cube19, Telephones, Server issues, Daxtra and Broadbean
- Other operations duties
Liaise with third parties to ensure that the following business-critical areas are appropriately covered:
Health and safety, Fire regulations, First aid, GDPR, ISO9001
Desired skills and experience:
* Should be a strong communicator, both in written and oral form. Communication should encompass good listening skills and presentation skills.
* Highly organised and capable of delivering multiple conflicting tasks in parallel against differing deadlines.
* Should be capable of determining the order that tasks need to take and delivering against them in a sensible process.
* Must be capable of managing and motivating the receptionist within the business to ensure all reception duties are delivered to a high standard.
Xcede are headquartered in London with offices in Berlin and Stockholm, we remain the recruitment partner of choice for a host of clients throughout Europe. We focus on best practice, expertise and delivery, and this approach reflects in our continued growth and in the exceptional results delivered to our clients.