Up to £320 per day
Monday 12th August
City of London
We are looking for a Global Internal Communications Manager to create bold and compelling content and digital communication strategies. This includes executive communications, employee newsletters & postcards, intranet content, targeted emails, video calls and more. Excellent writing skills are key as is experience working with different digital platforms and channels.
Experience working in a fast-paced, global company is a plus. Must be flexible (things always change!) and have the ability to manage multiple projects, timelines and stakeholder expectations. Relationships are key, so understanding how to communicate to different levels and audiences is important.
* You will be responsible for all internal communications for Europe including managing the executive communications of the Area President, providing strategic counsel to the General Managers across Europe (ASG, Gallia, Nordics, Iberia, Italy and UKI), driving employee engagement as part of global initiatives and liaising with other internal departments (e.g. HR, Corporate Citizenship) to curate, create and promote ad hoc content.
* Develops and curates content for bi-weekly Europe postcard.
* Manages the development, approval process and execution of all employee email communications.
* Owns, manages and creates content for the Europe digital hub page.
* Partners closely with internal communications, global marketing and the business to support the communications of key initiatives and programs.
* Collaborates with ITS, PR/AR, brand, social media and the digital team to cross promote any relevant communications.
* Strives to continuously evolve and improve internal communications strategy by conducting research and interacting with our target audience regularly.
* Develops and employs metrics used to assess effectiveness of internal communications programs.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills, emphasis on copywriting and social-style content
* Prior internal communications experience, preferably with a global company
* Experience working with digital channels and platforms to engage employees, e.g. SharePoint, email platforms, external social media, etc.
* Ability to work across global teams and manage multiple stakeholders both internally and externally
* Creativity to differentiate and make a greater impact
* Collaborative approach, working in partnership with area internal communications leads for North America and Growth Market as well as with global internal communications team.
* Comfort working in ambiguous situations and ability to problem-solve
* Project management skills
* Detail oriented: strong listening skills; pays high attention to detail and excels at editing/proof-reading.
* Responsive, collaborative and hands-on team player.
* 7+ years of experience in corporate communications or communications consulting
* Strong executive presence
* Excellent stakeholder management skills
* Ability to demonstrate business impact and value quickly