Our client is one of the most well-known, leading businesses in Semiconductor industry with projects all over Europe and the rest of the world. They are searching to fill a position of an Embedded SW/FW Engineering Manager to join the team on site in Haag, Switzerland.
Some of your Responsibilities will include:
* Leading a team of embedded SW/FW and test engineers
* Responsible for controller portfolio development and SW/FW architecture of it
* Working within a multicultural globally distributed team
* Applying agile approach and state-of-the-art technologies to meet project goals
* Overseeing functional deliveries during customisation and new feature development with given SW/FW architecture
* Accountable for using complex embedded architectures for the product development
* Scaling up the team globally over new technologies such as sytem control and edge computing
* University Degree in Computer Science or a similar field
* 10 years of experience in Embedded Software Development (C++, C/C#) and related development toolkits.
* Good track record of coordinating Agile SW projects with internal and extermal teams / partners
* Experience in Software Architecture
* Knowledge in the microcontroller field (NXP Cold Fire, ARM Cortex, etc)
* Know-how of Communication Protocol (EtnerNet, EtherCAT, TCP/IP)
* Fluency in English and German languages