Xcede are proud to be working with a leading player in the provision of automation and safety engineering services & solutions to recruit an Engineering Manager based from their Cork office
Job Role: Engineering Manager
Salary: Competitive Salary plus excellent benefits and lifestyle package
As an Engineering Manager your remit will include:
- Lead and manage the technical team in industrial automation providing all elements of leadership from recruitment through to project execution.
- Manage the competence needs of the technical team, identifying current and future needs and build a knowledge creation approach.
- Coach the technical team in all aspects of their work and performance to achieve the high performance, quality of engineering and operational excellence required.
- Develop, maintain and drive the effective deployment of engineering processes required to deliver automation and machinery safety engineering solutions for our customers.
- Drive a best in class approach to providing application and technical support for customers using company products and systems.
- Ensure that our engineering management systems comply with the relevant international technical standards
- Monitor technology trends relevant to business in order
- to identify market opportunities in the automation and machinery safety domain
- to use technology to drive agility and efficiency in the project delivery process
- to gain a competitive advantage from technical innovation in our partners.
- Be a leader in the development of solutions to meet our customers' needs where we propose, develop and implement improvements and modifications to plant, automation and machinery on customer sites.
What you will bring to the company:
- Bachelor's Degree in an Engineering discipline related to automation and machinery
- Minimum 8 years' experience, preferably in an automation integrator, special purpose machine builder or a manufacturing company using automation and machinery
- Excellent communication skills, both written and in presenting technical project information to senior engineers and senior managers
- Knowledge of computer aided engineering and project management tools
- Knowledge of project management systems, engineering management systems, GAMP or other relevant systems
- Experience in agile and dynamic management
Tech Stream Group International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.