£400 - £450 per day
My client wants to improve customer journeys across their digital estate, helping to meet their commercial and non-commercial goals. From improving upsell of memberships to encouraging donations and increasing their online retail capabilities, their offer is broad and at times confusing for users.
Essential skills and experience:
* Have experience of Drupal 8 website development and maintenance for clients with both commercial and non-commercial objectives
* Have experience of delivering ecommerce solutions for a not-for-profit organisation with a range of different product types (online donations, membership, events or experience booking, retail) using different technical solutions
* Have experience of integrating websites and web applications with business systems such as CRM, Email and Payment Gateways
* Have experience of a user research/data-driven approach to development, including use of prototyping and proof of concepts
* Have experience of working alongside additional suppliers and in-house teams to deliver complex technology change projects
* Have experience of delivering value for money by working in partnership with clients to scope and prioritise against business/user needs.
* Have experience of working with an in-house team on hosting, monitoring, security and DNS, including the facilitation of regular vulnerability and penetration tests, acting promptly to mitigate and remediate issues
* Able to demonstrate proactive approach to maintenance and managing CMS updates (e.g. regular Drupal security updates)
Nice-to-have skills and experience:
* Demonstrate experience of delivering an integrated e-commerce offer
* Demonstrate experience of working with a multisite visitor attraction with a retail and membership offer alongside fundraising ambitions