My client is a global payments processor offering award winning payments processing, industry-leading technology and unrivalled expertise in the payments and fintech space. My client is certified by Mastercard and Visa to process and manage any credit, debit or pre-paid card transactions globally.
This role will fit into that structure working closely with developers and business teams in various countries. Their teams communicate regularly
My client is trying to build out their new code in .Net core running in Docker containers. New code and test environments are supported with infrastructure as code on Amazon Web Services. Their existing code base is written predominantly in Microsoft T-SQL with supporting .Net and C#.
Their systems and setup are predominantly built on the Microsoft stack, from internal desktop machines to client facing applications. They're seeking to change the way their code is executed with SQL on Linux/Containers and .Net Core running in containers.
- A passion for creating quality software using the best tools possible
- Help our first and second line support teams with appropriate documentation
- Proven enterprise .Net Experience
- Proven enterprise Microsoft T-SQL experience (2008 R2+)
- A solid understanding of Agile processes (Scrum specifically)
- Confidence in Git and the Git Flow source control methodology
- Great communication and collaboration skills, both technical and non-technical
- Think: code reviews and requirements gathering
- Experience with the Atlassian Suite of products; Jira, Confluence and BitBucket
- Understanding of good structure, Architecture and design patterns
- Experience with Payment Services and Card Processing
- Some level of infrastructure or server setup knowledge