Salary - Up to £125,000 + equity
Location - Central London
A high growth tech company are looking for a Director of Analytics to head lead their Data team. The person will have the chance to own the analytics function and will lead a large team. You will report into the CFO and work very closely with C-suite Executives providing them insight on the business.
The company are a leading tech company that now have over 200 employees. They have increased their operations outside of the UK and now have offices in various European locations. There is a big focus on using analytics to improve business performance.
- Provide insight to senior executives to help decision making
- Manage a large team of skilled analysts
- Work across all areas of the business
- Drive KPI reporting
What do you need?
- Experience managing large data teams
- Experience providing commercial insight to senior stakeholders
- Experience working across various business areas
If you are interested in this or other Data Analytics opportunities, please contact Bailey Snow on firstname.lastname@example.org or +44(0)203 301 9934. Unfortunately, this position is only available to candidates eligible to work in the EU without sponsorship.