City of London, London
5 months ago
This position will give you the opportunity to shape process within the agency.
The Digital Traffic Manager will......
* Manage the production schedule
* Create traffic reports
* Build and maintain a freelance database
* Manage ad-hoc resource requests
* Work with various members of the team to resolve resource conflicts
* Improve production process overtime
* Ensure induction process for new recruits across freelance and permanent hires are carried out effectively
* Forecast future resource requirements
The Digital Traffic Manager will have.....
* Experience as a traffic or creative services manager
* 3-4 years agency experience
* A strong understanding of the web development process
* Experience working with various teams and levels of seniority
* Excellent communication and organisational skills
For the chance to join an agency that really are going great guns at the moment, please send me your CV.